Howling Moon Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling Moon Pack

We are the wolves with the power of the gems!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gemstone Dens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kite
Admin
Kite

Gemstone Dens Empty
PostSubject: Gemstone Dens   Gemstone Dens EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 am

Here is where all dens are located. Since it is the center of the gemstone mountain, you can see many different gems around.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingmoonpack.rpg-board.net
Rizella

Rizella

Gemstone Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Dens   Gemstone Dens EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 am

Rizella

I bounded down the slope to the Dens. A while down I came to my own den, the Jasper Dens. I trotted in and began situating my nest. I had gathered moss earlier that day and piled in thickly. I then lined it in heather and twigs, tucking in oak leaves wherever I could. I soon sprinkled it with feathers and rabbit fur. I smiled and strolled out, I was a crafter and I liked making many things. I wandered around the clearing in front of the Jasper Dens and soon found a peace of heather straw. Then i dug around the earth and found a Jasper stone.

I soon wove the items together and made a Jasper Necklace, cleary signifying what Gem I was occustom to. I slipped it around my neck and went on making more. i hung them around the entrance of each Jasper Den and smiled. Now, whenever we get more Jasper's, they'll have these. I thought proudly. I ruffled my copper fur and bounded to a near by Timber tree. I dug around it until I happened upon a rare item, one you almost never find down by Dens with such a lower ranking Gemstone; a Moonstone.

I tucked it into the satchel I wove from Heather strands and soon dug for more stones, valuables, feathers and leaves that I could decorate my den with. I loved in my opinion how each Gemstone Den section had Its own Clearing, and each wolf recieved their own den in the section; instead of having a big den where everyone shared it.

I bounded off into my den and laid down my satchel. I looked around vastly and realized that each den was not so private and had a gapping hole as a door. I liked privacy and I came up with an idea. I ran off to a hunting ground to catch small deer or baby elk. The dried skin of one would make an excellent door. I enjoyed that since I was a Night Guard; the day was my own time instead of duty time.

Back to top Go down
http://wispwoodlandpack.forumotion.com
Kite
Admin
Kite

Gemstone Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Dens   Gemstone Dens EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:36 pm

~Kite~

I looked around to see that Rizella seemed to enjoy herself with collecting gems. I lifted a paw, as it seemed I had to find some more as well. I walked around the territory looking around and as well as monitoring, to find some other gems. I started to dig somewhere not far from the Lapis den. My eyes were glowing as i saw a dirty yet valuable gem, the Amethyst. I jumped up and down, "Yay i found an amethyst." I brushed off the dirt with my tail and carried it back to the den where i placed it in my gem collection hole, in my den. I smiled "Great another gem." I smiled and peeked out the den to see what Rizella was doing right now.
Back to top Go down
https://howlingmoonpack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Gemstone Dens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Dens   Gemstone Dens Empty

Back to top Go down

Gemstone Dens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howling Moon Pack :: Online RP :: Center Territory-
Jump to: